In Nioh, there are some high level guardian spirits which can be quite useful in the fight against enemies. Some examples are given below –
Genbu Guardian Spirit – cross between serpent and turtle
- spirit protection 30%
- dash speed reduction 30%
- NO GUARD BREAK (DURING ONMYO MAGIC)
- change to defence B+
- received elemental magic 7.5% (20)
- omnyo magic power + 75 (22)
Phoenix Guardian Spirit
Note – combine fire phoenix guardian spirit with moment talisman to create recurrent fire.
Keep attacking to prevent the phoenix living weapon bar from depleting.
Nioh Use Wind Guardian Spirit Izuna
Peacock Guardian Spirit the Tengen Kujaku
- spirit protection – 20%
- yokai damage reduction – 13%
- extend elemental effect – + 50%
- elemental attack damage – + 10%, spirit required – 22
- enemy / treasure / amrita / kodama sense – spirit required – 25
With the release of the Nioh Dragon of the North dlc, you get the cat guardian spirit Nekomata.
Nekomata Cat Guardian Spirit
More Guardian Spirit – the Saorise guardian spirit.
- Nioh Centipede Guardian Spirit