In Destiny 2 Season of Splicer, the hero can get whisper fragments in order to augment the hero’s powers. With the Season of Splicer coming to an end, the hero begins to complete the set of whisper fragments from the Stranger, and begins to choose which whisper fragments to use. Generally, the hero tries to avoid the whisper fragments with the most negative effects.
Here is a list of the useful ones –
- Whisper of Rendering – Kinetic Weapons do more damage to stasis crystals and frozen targets.
- Whisper of Durance – Slow from abilities last longer.
- Whisper of Rime – Collecting an shard grants a small amount of Overshield
- Whisper of Refraction – Defeating Slowed or Frozen target grants class ability energy
- Whisper of Fissures – increase the damage and size of the stasis field when the hero destroys a stasis shard.