Dark Souls 3 is finally upon us. The dark souls 3 walkthrough begins now.
Scared, are you? You should be …..
“Yes, indeed. It is called Lothric, where the transitory lands of the Lords of Cinder converge. In venturing north, the pilgrims discover the truth of the old words.
The fire fades and the lords go without thrones. When the link of fire is threatened, the bell tolls, unearthing the old Lords of Cinder from their graves.
- Aldrich, Saint of the Deep.
- Farion’s Undead Legion, the Abyss Watchers
- And the reclusive lord of the Profaned Capital Yhorm the Giant”
- Dark Souls 3 Ashes of Ariandel Walkthrough
“Only in truth the Lords will abandon their thrones and the Unkindled will rise. Nameless, accursed Undead, unfit even to be cinder. And so it is. That Ash seeketh embers.”
- Dark Souls 3 Character Creation Guide
The Dark Souls 3 walkthrough starts in the Cemetry of Ash, appropriate for the setting in Lothric. However, the starting is very undark soul like, as the hero stumbles upon the first bonfire of dark souls 3 almost immediately and can then start slaying enemies, which are unbelievably easy in the dark souls series genre.
Without lifting too many fingers, the hero arrives at the first boss fight of the game – Iudex Gundyr.
- Dark Souls 3 walkthrough will continue. Get to the firelink shrine, where the third bonfire is, to find the Fire Keeper to level up.